Thank you for shopping at Bridesmaid's World
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Bridesmaid's World Inc, 1801 S Ocean Dr, Unit F, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 .
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Bridesmaid's World, accessible from https://bridesmaidsworld.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Return Rights
You may return or exchange our blank robes or swimsuits that are in original condition, unopened and unworn within 14 days of delivery.
We do not refund initial or return shipping and handling charges.
Once your package has been received at Bridesmaid's World, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 10 business days. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your satisfaction is our priority. We will make every effort to change or cancel your order if your order has not been processed. However, once processed, an order cannot be changed or cancelled.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are unopened
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only a seller can cancel an order; if you're a buyer who would like to request a cancellation, please contact the seller directly through Messages. A seller may cancel a transaction if both the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
Since your order was marked as fulfilled and shipped you can not cancel it.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
1801 S Ocean Dr, Unit F, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 1-786-848-8665